Kingsley has developed, in conjunction with one of America’s leading shock absorber manufacturers, custom-built high-performance dampers to suit the Range Rover Classic and to compliment our own custom lowered springs and uprated anti-roll bars.
The combined results when these components are installed are quite simply outstanding, offering compliance and comfort at low speeds whilst being firm and controlled at high speeds — quite simply the best ride you will have ever experienced in any Range Rover Classic.
Matt Prior of Autocar wrote of our demonstrator: "it feels a class apart from a standard restored car."
- 4 x high-performance custom calibrated dampers (fully serviceable) with rubber mounting kit
- 4 x lowered spring set with new front and rear isolator mounts
- 1 x Uprated rear anti-roll bar
- 1 x Uprated front anti-roll bar
- 2 x Rear anti-roll bar links and bushes
- 2 x Front anti-roll bar links and bushes
- 4 x ARB mount bushes (front and rear)
- 4 x Trailing arm bushes (front and rear)
- 8 x Radius arm bushes (front and rear)
- 2 x A-frame bushes & ball joint
- 2 x Panhard bushes
- All required bolts and Nylock nuts
We are also available to supply and fit at our Oxfordshire workshops for £3,975.00+vat. Please contact us on 01865 884 488 or email@example.com to make a booking.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.