EBC Ultimax Front Brake Pad Features
- New AF42/66 friction material which completely eliminates brake judder and produces a high friction long lasting brake pad.
- Unique powder coat finish to both pad and back plate gives lifetime resistance to corrosion and prevents moisture ingress.
- Unique 'Brake-In' surface coating provides instant brake efficiency on installation and conditions the brake rotor removing glaze, black spotting etc from disc surface.
- All pads feature centre line slot which prevents heat expansion cracks and reduces brake noise.
All pads feature edge chamfers which have major technical benefits
- Significant reduction in brake noise
- Prevents ‘edge lifting’ under the left and right extremities of the pad which can cause corrosion ingress and eventual pad de-bond
- Can extend pad life by virtue of improved pad efficiency
DA3309 corresponds to – SFP500220 / STC9187
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.